What is the best state to be a forensic scientist?
Here are the best states for Forensic Scientists in 2020:
- Michigan. …
- Illinois. …
- Ohio. Total Forensic Scientist Jobs: …
- West Virginia. Total Forensic Scientist Jobs: …
- Arizona. Total Forensic Scientist Jobs: …
- New York. Total Forensic Scientist Jobs: …
- Kansas. Total Forensic Scientist Jobs: …
- Idaho. Total Forensic Scientist Jobs:
Where are forensic scientists most needed?
These Are The 10 Best Cities For Forensic Investigators
- Las Vegas, NV.
- Oxnard, CA.
- Topeka, KS.
- Los Angeles, CA.
- Oakland, CA.
- Reno, NV.
- Stockton, CA.
- Sacramento, CA.
Which country is best for forensic science?
Best Forensic Science universities and graduate schools
- George Washington University, in the US.
- University of Dundee, in the UK.
- University of Amsterdam, in the Netherlands.
- Uppsala University, in Sweden.
- The Bonn-Rhine-Sieg University of Applied Sciences, in Germany.
What is the highest paying job in forensics?
Top 5 Highest Paying Forensic Science Careers
- Forensic Medical Examiner. Perhaps the highest paying position in the field of forensic science is forensic medical examiner. …
- Forensic Engineer. …
- Forensic Accountant. …
- Crime Scene Investigator. …
- Crime Laboratory Analyst.
How much does an FBI forensic scientist make?
Answer: According to Salary.com, a forensic scientist in the United States can expect to make an average annual salary of $69,163 per year or $33 per hour, as of September 25, 2020. This job has a typical salary range of $61,139 and $79,891, or $29 to $38 per hour.
Do forensic scientists get paid well?
Forensic Science Technicians made a median salary of $59,150 in 2019. The best-paid 25 percent made $77,200 that year, while the lowest-paid 25 percent made $45,180.
Is forensics a good career?
Pros of forensic science lie in the job outlook and salary potential for the career. The BLS provided an estimate of 14 percent job growth through 2028. While the average salary was $63,170, the BLS mentioned that the highest-paid forensic scientists made over $97,350 in May 2019.
Is forensic science in demand in Canada?
For Physical science professionals, over the period 2019-2028, new job openings (arising from expansion demand and replacement demand) are expected to total 11,100 , while 11,900 new job seekers (arising from school leavers, immigration and mobility) are expected to be available to fill them.