What are the types of cyber crime?
Common forms of cybercrime include:
- phishing: using fake email messages to get personal information from internet users;
- misusing personal information (identity theft);
- hacking: shutting down or misusing websites or computer networks;
- spreading hate and inciting terrorism;
- distributing child pornography;
Which of the following is not a type of cybercrime data theft forgery damage to data and systems Installing antivirus for protection?
Ϟ Installing antivirus for protection is not a cyber crime because it’s for device safety only. And won’t harm the devise.
Which of the following is not a type of a cyber crime?
Which of the following is not a type of peer-to-peer cyber-crime? Explanation: Phishing, injecting Trojans and worms to individuals comes under peer-to-peer cyber crime. Whereas, leakage of credit card data of a large number of people in deep web comes under computer as weapon cyber-crime.
What are the 4 major categories of computer crimes?
4 Common Types of Computer Crimes
- Viruses and Malware. Computer programs and apps rely on coding to function properly. …
- Identity Theft. Identity theft and credit card fraud are closely related crimes in which a person steals data and uses it for his or her own purposes. …
- Hacking. …
What are the top 10 most common cyber crimes?
9 Most Common Computer and Internet Cyber Crimes
- Harassment. …
- Ransomware. …
- Prostitution. …
- Child Pornography & Solicitation. …
- Intellectual Property Theft. …
- Account Hacking. …
- Drug Trafficking. …
- Credit Card Fraud.
Which of the following is not a cyber threat?
Option D, SSO of Rajasthan is not a cyber threat.
Explanation: A cyber or cybersecurity threat is a malicious act that seeks to destroy data, steal data, or disrupt digital life in general.
Is data theft a cyber crime?
The problem of data theft which has emerged as one of the major cyber crimes worldwide has attracted little attention of law makers in India.
Which of the following is not a type of virus *?
2. Which of the following is not a type of virus? Explanation: Types of viruses are System or Boot Sector Virus, Direct Action Virus, Resident Virus, Multipartite Virus, Polymorphic Virus, Overwrite Virus, Space-filler Virus, File infectors, Macro Virus, Rootkit virus. Trojan does not come under types of virus.