What are the types of cyber crime?
Common forms of cybercrime include:
- phishing: using fake email messages to get personal information from internet users;
- misusing personal information (identity theft);
- hacking: shutting down or misusing websites or computer networks;
- spreading hate and inciting terrorism;
- distributing child pornography;
What are the four types of cyber crime?
Types of cybercrime
- Email and internet fraud.
- Identity fraud (where personal information is stolen and used).
- Theft of financial or card payment data.
- Theft and sale of corporate data.
- Cyberextortion (demanding money to prevent a threatened attack).
- Ransomware attacks (a type of cyberextortion).
Which of the following is not a cyber threat?
Option D, SSO of Rajasthan is not a cyber threat.
Explanation: A cyber or cybersecurity threat is a malicious act that seeks to destroy data, steal data, or disrupt digital life in general.
What are the top 10 most common cyber crimes?
9 Most Common Computer and Internet Cyber Crimes
- Harassment. …
- Ransomware. …
- Prostitution. …
- Child Pornography & Solicitation. …
- Intellectual Property Theft. …
- Account Hacking. …
- Drug Trafficking. …
- Credit Card Fraud.