Why should I get a masters in Criminology?
Another tremendous benefit of getting a Master’s in Criminology is the world of new career opportunities which become available. … A degree in Criminology also allows the chance for those in law enforcement to explore a path to working as a legal professional, such as a paralegal.
What can you do with a master’s in Criminology?
Here are a few of the many criminology jobs possible with a criminology major:
- Forensic psychologist.
- Private investigator.
- Police officer supervisor.
- Loss prevention specialist.
- Corrections officer supervisor.
- Forensic science technician.
What is a master’s in criminology?
A master’s degree in criminology is a graduate-level program that focuses on crime. … Some graduate programs in criminology offer optional coursework in subjects such as neighborhoods and crime, corporate crime, hate crimes, forensics, probation and parole, law enforcement, global terrorism and criminal profiling.
What is the highest paying job in criminology?
10 Highest Paying Criminology Jobs for 2021
- Forensic Psychologists. …
- Police Identification and Records Officers (Crime Scene Evidence Technician) …
- Criminologists and Sociologists. …
- Immigrations and Customs Inspectors. …
- Forensic Accountants and Financial Examiners. …
- College Professor. …
- Arbitrators, Mediators, and Conciliators.
What is criminology salary?
The annual median salary for a criminologist, included in the category of sociologists, is $83,420.